Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ending the week with a smile :)

I was "bullied" into going out yesterday to spend some time with friends and I am glad that I decided to go. It was a wonderful day spent laughing and being around people who are awesome. It wasn't even about Christmas - it was about people getting together to see each other and have some laughs. Actually went to two places and was able to spend it with a special girlfriend also in the evening. I am a happy girl now.

Not to say that the blahs have passed completely, but I am in a better place emotionally right now. I have tomorrow off... am going to the "happiest place on earth" to spend it with some close friends and enjoy myself.... I mean what else could a girl want? Well, I would want my tall dark and handsome to be here, but that would be wishing way too much at the moment. He is here in spirit and that is enough for now.

A friend of mine told me she saw a spirit around me on Christmas Eve. She described him to me and it sounded like my grandfather. Made me feel ... happy. I never had the chance to meet him (he passed when my mother was only 5). I felt special, as if he was doing his rounds and checking on all his grandchildren on that night. I am glad he comes around every now and then to visit - means he knows us and wants to watch over us. My grandmother loved him deeply and until the day she died. Theirs is the kind of love I want... the kind that never fades or wanes and is true, deep to your soul. Settling would be terrible.

So all in all, my week started terribly but is ending with a big smile on my face. I am glad to have the friends and people in my life that I do. They are wonderful and loving... a girl couldn't as for much more :)

0 comments:

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .